Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday!

I learned a couple new tricks to use the water syringe, blue boa, and the suction.  After many years as a patient for a dental office, you would think you would know how to do it.  It was tricky not to suck your partner's tongue or cheek. 
It may seem a little bit long to sterilize your environment, but it reminds me of cleaning my dad's office.  It didn't require many steps, but it is very similar.  It's those hidden spots that I forget to put on the "blue tape", like the arm rest button and the mirror. 

1 comment:

  1. For me it was the levers on the bottom of the chair, I kept forgetting to put blue tape on those. Hopefully the whole process gets a little faster once we do it a million times, it seems like it will take forever at this point.

    ReplyDelete