Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Class II

I am so fortunate to get all these class II patients.  The only problem is that they are so young.  My patient was in her 20s, and she could not affort to pay for regualer checkups.  I am so glad she found Weber State, so I can help her out.  The other thing problem is my patients are a little bit late.  I tell them thier appt is at eight, and come a little bit before.  Any suggestion???  My goal is to remind patients to bring something to read, especially when you are doing x-rays.

1 comment:

  1. I always tell them their appt starts 10 minutes before it actually does. That may or may not help depending on how late they are. I send out an email before if I can with all that they need to know so that there arent surprises the morning of their appointment. The email has a campus map and a short blurb about how important their presence is to my learning and grade...as well as whatever other info I think they need. Maybe thatll help? Anyways, Im glad you are getting your classifications taken care of! You are great! Im glad you are in our pod. You make a great addition to our little pod family, doesn't she Karlie?!

    ReplyDelete