Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Computer Problems

So my computer was messed up.  Apparently, half of the computers were going crazy in the clinic the day before.  Unfortuately for me... my computer stayed that way.  It keep on freezing... I couldn't exit, log out, print my tx plan or walk out, edit anything.  After shutting it down, I couldn't log into another computer b/c I was still log into my crazy computer.  With all the time I spent on that crazy machine, and w/ the help of Mr. Soloman and Stephanie, it took me an hour away from my time.  Imagine all the things I could do in an hour.  I could of scaled my 1B pt w/ OD and x-rays.  It so happened to be one of those days.  I'm still struggling on posture, and the instructors are really pushing it on me.  After several minutes, they come back and straighten my back/neck.  I'm trying, but I just don't feel comfortable.  As always, my goal is to work on my posture and exploratory strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment