Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yea for 1b

Wed mornings are hard to schedule appts.  No one is willing to wake up early in the morning... especially if it is really really cold outside.  I went to my cousins house this weekend, and I was able to fill all my Wed mornings... b/c they are early risers for most of them.  It was strange enough... my cousin saw her month and wanted to changes in her OH.  She is also a clincher, so I took some intra-oral camera shots.  She was amazed.  Apparently, she wants me to bring a mirror so she can look inside my mouth.  It is a whole different environment when you have family in your chair.  I doing better on my posture... well see about scaling.  My goal is to not forget the minor things on charting... just mindless things.... I seem to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment