Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wow! What a day

So, my morning pt had a knee joint replacement within the last four months, and she had no idea that she needs to pre-med and get a phy consult.  So, what did I get to do all morning... yup... calling, faxing as such... by the time I got the order from the doctor, it was time for her to leave.  Poor Prof Alexander saw me go through this mess, but she really liked how professional I was in handling the situation.  Note to all of you... even though you may have a bad day like this... become an professional actor.  I saw another 1A again... I guess I don't need my cousins anymore... so Ill give it to someone who needs 1A's.  My next goal is to get some sleep... school plus stress is not being very helpful in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment