Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Going the next step

I notice that I get done so early in clinic that I have so much time to spare.  It great helping other girls clean up, but today I challenged myself.  I saw two class 5 pts in the morning.  (lee was my inspiration... if she could sch 2 class 3 to finish up thier mouths.. why couldn't I see 2 pts as well)  These pt were a cute old couple that needed x-rays, od, and cleaning... and you know what... I did just that!  With no spots missed.  It is one of those proud moments that you want to shout all over b/c I accomplished something I did not before.  It is pretty exciting that instrumentation is going smoother and faster.  Don't be afraid to try something like this!  Just imagine how many quads you can get done within the semester.  I'm looking forward to next semester when my skills will improve and I can double schedule class 3 in my chair.  This is my goal... and hopefully I will accomplish this soon this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment