Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mockboard!

Wow... that should be a 9-letter bad word... it only creates stress and anxiety!  So my original pt and backup could not come in the last minute.. but with miracles and great classmates... kayla and I called my backup every hour until we finally texted her.  She replied.  So note to everyone, if the pt is the younger generation or technology sound... you can text weeks ahead or the day of if calling does not work.  I did pretty well.  I was able to do x-rays in the morning and able to finish the one quad before everyone got done.  Fortunately I missed only one spot; her canine did not fall into the occlusion and therefore gets more food impaction ( which equals cal).  Be aware of that.  So my next goal is to look at the occlusion and any teeth that seem to go out of line.  Calculus is there probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment