Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mockbeard

Finally, it's the last mockboard!  I didn't end it in a bang, but I passed.  The night before, I was next to the toilet and had a migraine.  It was not pleasant.  A few hours later, I woke up feeling pretty miserable, but not compared like the misery I had yesterday.  My stomach was feeling ok, but my head still hurts and in a cloud, and my nose is stuffy.
What I learned.... I only missed one spot!  I felt miserable, so I didn't bother taking x-rays.  But even in my misery, I passed.  That patient was the hardest one yet! That means, I can feel all the misery at boards and still pass.  It's a good feeling.  I will take airborne all week long before boards and pray for health. 
Also, this class is so amazing!  Girls were so kind and uplifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment