Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good o'l Leigh

First of all, Leigh is just amazing!!!   We originally had a couple sch together, but they cancelled Halloween night.  Let me tell you how stressful that is to find 2 pt in the morning on a Holloween night.  Poor leigh went through some hard stress, but eventually got someone in the chair.  I had a little breakdown with my afternoon pt.  my Class 4 pt had car problems and canceled on the minute she was supposed to be seated in my chair.  I went through numbers to find someone else, but I couldn't find anyone.  So far, I only seen 3 quads of class 3 and 4, and I was worried... really worried!  Dr hanson came out of the clinic and found me all stressed out and we had a little chit chat.  Thank goodness for professors who understand and will do their best to help you.  I did see a midtown pt and only got 9 pas plus bitewings.  That was a tender mercy.  Next goal... don't be stressed that it wont affect how you work and act professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment