Saturday, November 12, 2011

VA

I am getting a little tired of seeing class 1B's at the VA.  It's great that I can see 2 pts in the morning, but I would like a class 3 of one quad once in a while.  I saw 28 year old men who have not seen a hygienist in a while, and they were tender.  I offered LA or oralkick, but they wanted to man up.  Ha ha.. reminds me of my brothers and cousins at home.  I do however like their attention when I give them patient education to improve their oral hygiene.  It makes me feel like an important health care professional.  Oh, by the way, I am completely done with my bwx requirements... so if anyone needs bwxs... dont hesitate to stop me.  Next goal is to get pa's

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for being able to treat patients so quickly. You are great!

    ReplyDelete