Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Last day at clinic!

Woot Woot!  I saw a pt in the morning and I took a few pa's on max ant.  The x-rays showed a radiolucent area between 8 and 9.  Sound familiar?... We got Prof McConaughy into this picture.  We spent half of the morning figuring out if it was a cyst or not.  I took Pa's and an occl film.  Strange thing though, I remember in radiology that we would not be taking those pictures in practice.  I did.  It came to the conclusion that Prof. McConaughy would do a little bit more research.  My afternoon pt did not show up, which was my class 4 pt.  Thankfully Brook let me cleaned 2 quads of her class 3 pt.  I am so thankful for her!  It was amazing how fast this semester went!  It just reminds me that I have to clean 29 quad of class 3 next semester... which I am not looking forward to.  My luck this semester did no exist.  Most of my class 3 pt canceled or did not show up.  It is very discouraging.  My next goal for next semester will have a stress free clinic... if that is possible.  In a way, I hope next semester will be fast, so I can sleep during the summer.  Have a good winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment