Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2nd day of clinic

Well, I was able to find another mockboard, so I gave it to tanya.  It was a busy day.  Both my morning and afternoon pt were class 3's.  I was able to finish the other side of my pt from last week.  He actually listened during the OHI.  He tried the sensodyne toothpaste b/c he is sensitive with exposed root surfaces.  He really like this toothpaste b/c it worked. He also has some open contacts that caused food impaction.  He had a tuna fish sandwich for lunch.  I was able to demonstrate the interporx brush to him.  He got so excited.  It made me feel like a pot of gold.
Professor Alexander taught me a simple thing like inserting and instrument the right way.  I was angling it rather having the terminal shank parallel to the tooth.  It makes a big difference, such as no tissue trauma.  Good luck on Mockboards next week ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment